1. Samsung :- South Korean company is the largest mobile company with 20.9% market share globally. The flagship model is S9/S9+.
2. Huawei :- This Chinese smartphone maker company has splited Samsung and Apple and captured the second spot by surpassing tech giant Apple with 15.8% market share.
3. Apple :- With 12.1% market share this tech giant tumbled down to the third position in the list. But it’s expected that the company might take control on market again.
4. Xiaomi :- With 9.3% market share globally this Chinese smartphone maker company takes the fourth position.
5. Oppo :- This another Chinese company has captured the fifth position with 5.1% market share globally. Oppo Find X is the flagship product of company.